Daniel Bloom is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Daniel Bloom & Associates, Inc. which was founded in 1980. DBAI is a Largo, Florida based human capital consulting firm serving clients nationwide. Our clients have included the small enterprise and the members of the Fortune 1000 that have sought our expertise int he human capital area.
We have developed a series of one-hour programs suitable for your next monthly meeting or breakout session at your next conference. The current available programs include:
- Chaos in the Workplace: Four Mindsets, One Goal which looks at the interactions between the various generations in the workplace.
- Welcome to the First Day of the Rest of Your Career: which considers how to apply six-sigma to the HR function in order to ensure that your human capital resources are running both efficiently and effectively.
- In Plain Sight: "Hidden Wastes" which affect the viability of the business enterprise: which looks at the various ways organizations are losing money because they have not identified non-value added activities within their organizations.
- Training Effectiveness: Is the Cost Justified?: Based on my Six Sigma Black Belt project the presentation takes a look at methods to evaluate whether an organization is really getting its money's worth out of the training it provides.
- HR Compliance Series: With the volatile HR arena in place we have created a series of 1 hour presentations to cover some of the more pressing issues: Americans with Disabilities Act, Compliance Treshholds, FMLA, Sexual Harassment, HR Audits.
We have developed a 14-hour training workshop (The Ultimate Improvement Cycle:
A Six Sigma Approach for Human Capital Management) for human capital professionals on how to intertwine continuous improvement processes into their HR function using six sigma methodology.