- Juniper – promotes nerve function
- Frankincense – helps with anxiety, fear, and anger
- Vitex – promotes nerve function (reduced symptoms of Parkinson’s in animals by 89%)
- Helichrysum – the Royalty of all essential oils helps almost with any neurological disease.
- Frankincense – one of the chemicals in this oil forces the lung to take deeper breath, so increasing the filling of peace,
- Melissa – was used in Europe for centuries against depression and anxiety
Also helpful: onycha, palmarose, petitgraine, pine, rose, sandalwood, spearmint, spruce, spikenard (yes, the one that was used on Jesus before the last supper), , tangerine, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
Nervous System Support:Angelica, cedarwood, chamomile, frankincense, ginger, hyssop, lavender, myrrh, nutmeg, black pepper, peppermint, sandalwood, spruce, blue tansy, tarragon, valerian, vetiver.
Immune Support:Cinnamon, cistus, clove, cumin, frankincense, galbanum, laurel, ledum, lemon, lime, mountain savory, myrrh, nutmeg, orange, oregano, ravensara, sage, tangerine, Idaho tansy, thyme, yarrow.