Make next year your best year yet!
In this quick video doesn't help you get in the right mindset then you need to rethink whether you belong in business.
It has a lot of good tips that if you follow will make next year your most successful one ever.
Some of the key points you should seriously take to heart if you want to have a successful business are:
- Will points out that greatness is in everyone and that talent is nice but skill is what's required to be truly successful.And what is skill? Lots of hard work and practice, it's developed by working on your craft, whatever that craft is.
- You constantly have the choice to be extraordinary or mediocre (or "being realistic" as Will calls it), which will you choose?
- Remember, build your success on step at a time, as Will says to build a brick wall, lay one brick at a time.
- You must have have a obsessive level of focus in what you do, without it, at best, seriously delays any success and for most block success.The comment about having a "plan B" is very interesting.
- You must believe in yourself, if you don't well... you know what will happen.
- Don't be afraid, except of fear. Don't give in to the fears that hold you back, don't accept your fears, attack them and conquer them.
- Make a choice, be in control. If you want something, go get it. Period. Just decide and then act.
Get this into your DNA and it's virtually impossible for you to fail.
To Your Success,
O.Y. I hope you've had a nice holiday season, whatever you may be celebrating. Today is my anniversary so I'm off after posting this.